Tis’ the season to begin thinking about New Year’s resolutions. But I decided to Keep It Real and recap my 2020 resolutions with you before I get to my 2021 resolutions. Let’s recap:
- Write at least 1 hour per day 5 days per week: I wrote about 2 hours per week – mostly in preparation for the B-Time Podcast, so counting that as something!
- Put myself out there by writing and publishing 3 articles: Limited success on this one as my articles have been created for the newsletter. I will give myself credit for taking a risk on the podcast as well as the webinars I have created or in which I have participated.
- Begin strength training and building muscle mass: Well one out of three isn’t terrible. I have been using weights three times a week, except for the few weeks where the fitness center was shut down, but I got right back to it!
Now on to the good stuff…2021 Goals!
- Visit with my son and daughter-in-law: This Christmas will be one year since I have seen these two. I am hopeful that the vaccine distribution will be swift and broad, enabling me to see and hug my kids once again. FaceTime and phone calls only go so far!
- Start my next book: I have been documenting my transition into a new way of working and I want to share this experience with others.
- Continue to increase listenership on my podcast: I am so grateful that my B-Time podcast has gained rapid momentum – thanks to all of you! I want to continue that growth by securing even more interesting guests.
- Bike twice a week: We FINALLY shipped our bikes to Florida and as a result I am regularly biking around the neighborhood. I want to make sure I make riding my bike a habit, so I am including it on this list.
I wish all of you a VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY Season and BEST WISHES for a NEW YEAR!